VIDA Online Wholesale Account Application

Fill out the form below to apply for a VIDA Enterprise Online Wholesale Buyer Account.

Already have an online wholesaler account?

Please log in here

Are you already an in-store wholesale customer?

If you are already a VIDA wholesale customer and would like to browse and buy on our website, please contact us for assistance in setting up your online account.

Need help signing up?

Please contact us for assistance.

Account Details

Business Information

Online Marketplaces - Where do you sell?

Sellers Permit and Identity Verification

Why do I need to submit this information?

In order to verify your account, we will to see a valid seller's permit as well as a valid form of personal identification for the account holder ( U.S. Driver's license, U.S. Identification card, or Passport ).

How do I submit my seller's permit and proof of ID?

You can upload a photo or scan of your seller's permit and ID. Accepted file types are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .pdf.
Please know that your privacy is our top priority. The images submitted via this form are never stored on our website.

Can I email or fax my seller's permit and proof of ID instead?

Yes. If you are not able to upload an image on this application, you may submit this form without the seller's permit and proof of ID, but you must send us a copy of these documents by fax or email:
Fax: (213) 626-6633

Billing / Shipping Information

Terms & Conditions

I hereby certify that I hold a valid seller's permit. Issued pursuant to the Sales and Use Tax Law; that I am engaged in the business of selling the goods stated above; That the tangible personal property described herein which I shall purchase from: Vida Enterprise Corp., 901 S Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90021;, will be resold by me in the form of tangible personal property; PROVIDED however, that in the event any of such property is used for any purpose other than retention, demonstration, or display while holding it for sale in regular course of business, it is understood that I am required by the Sales and Use Tax Law to report and pay for the tax, measured by the purchase price of such property.